As we know the COVID-19 pandemic has introduced a lot of uncertainty about the safety of business travel and GroundScope, therefore, want to reassure all our travellers, travel managers, TMC’s and travel partners that we have taken all the necessary steps to continue to provide a safe, reliable and secure service during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Safety and security have always been at the heart of GroundScope’s service culture and our ability to provide travellers with our safe, reliable and cost effective business taxi services has not changed. Because of our commitment to traveller’s safety, we have implemented cleaning and safety procedures across all our Service Partners – globally.
Cleaning & Safety Procedures
GroundScope and our global Service Partners have implemented the following cleaning and safety procedures to ensure that we provide the safest service to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All cars internally sanitised before every customer trip
- All drivers will wear a face covering
- Drivers self-health check daily, for temperature or cough and will not work if they show any COVID-19 symptoms
- No physical contact between the driver and passenger
- All passengers must travel in the rear of the vehicle
- Removal of all printed materials in the car
- No refreshments will be provided by the driver including mints or water
- No cash or credit card payments in the car – all trips are paid for via the GroundScope secure booking platform
This is our minimum global standard and many of our Service Partners have also implemented regular enhanced electrostatic disinfectant cleaning.
A global service
GroundScope’s service can be booked in over 500 cities globally and this hasn’t changed with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our global network of Service Providers are following GroundScope’s COVID-19 cleaning and safety procedures and are also aware of how to keep themselves safe and healthy during this time.
GroundScope is ready to look after you whenever you need to book a safe, reliable and cost effective global ground transfer.
Please, feel free to contact us if you need any additional information on how GroundScope are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.