- Founding Director of GroundScope
- Substantial corporate commercial and marketing background (including Pepsi Co and Marks & Spencer)
- Founding Director of Booking.com
- Previous Director in 3i backed management buyout of Great Western Trains
- Business management and marketing graduate
- Commercially oriented Finance Director who is highly integrated into the commercial, IT and operational aspects of the business
- Wealth of experience in both management accounting and financial control
- Master’s Degree in Engineering from Durham University
- Fully CIMA qualified
- Trained and qualified with global pharm giant Wyeth
Customer success manager
After graduating from the ESPM University in Sao Paulo Nathalie worked in the Telecommunications industry before moving to the UK to study for a Masters in Marketing at Westminster University.
Nathalie joined GroundScope in 2016 and has had key roles in Marketing and Commercial Management before being promoted to Customer Success Manager.
As Customer Success Manager Nathalie is responsible for onboarding new clients as well as managing GroundScope’s existing clients. Nathalie also manages the GroundScope’s Customer Service team.
Nathalie is a highly experienced manager and has a passion for customer service and uses the feedback from clients to constantly develop and enhance GroundScopes service.
Nathalie is also multi lingual and speaks Portuguese, Spanish and English and in her free time keeps fit with running and gym workouts .