GroundScope are ready to look after you whenever you need to book a safe, reliable, cost effective global ground transfer.
We can accommodate any ground transportation needs for employees travelling in the city, going back to the offices and returning home. We also have a shuttle solution in place to move groups of people in accordance with social distancing rules.
GroundScope and our global Service Partners have implemented the following cleaning and safety procedures to ensure that we provide the safest service to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All cars are internally sanitised before every customer trip
- Drivers must wear a face covering
- Drivers self-health are checked daily for temperature or cough and will not work if they show any COVID-19 symptoms
- No physical contact between the driver and passenger
- All passengers must travel in the rear of the vehicle
- Removal of all printed materials in the car
- No refreshments will be provided by the driver including mints or water
- No cash or credit card payments in the car – all trips are paid for via the GroundScope secure booking platform
This is our minimum global standard and many of our Service Partners have also implemented regular enhanced electrostatic disinfectant cleaning.
Please, feel free to contact us if you need any additional information on how GroundScope are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.