GroundScope’s global network of Service Partners have always embraced our service philosophy to deliver our clients a safe, reliable and cost-effective service and during the COVID-19 pandemic this focus on traveller safety has been strengthened.
GroundScope aim to provide peace of mind for corporate clients and travellers and we fully appreciate that travellers will have some reservations about getting safely to meetings during the pandemic and organisations need to ensure the very best duty of care is provided to all its employees.
With our COVID-19 Policy in place, we are focussed on providing travellers with the highest levels of safety and hygiene and we want to support organisations to allow employees to get back to business and back to the office safely.
GroundScope and our global Service Partners have implemented the following cleaning and safety procedures to ensure that we provide the safest service to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All cars are internally sanitised before every customer trip
- Drivers must wear a face covering
- Drivers self-health are checked daily for temperature or cough and will not work if they show any COVID-19 symptoms
- No physical contact between the driver and passenger
- All passengers must travel in the rear of the vehicle
- Removal of all printed materials in the car
- No refreshments will be provided by the driver including mints or water
- No cash or credit card payments in the car – all trips are paid for via the GroundScope secure booking platform
This is our minimum global standard and many of our Service Partners have also implemented regular enhanced electrostatic disinfectant cleaning.
Please, feel free to contact us if you need any additional information in how GroundScope are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic and how GroundScope can support your organisation with our safe, reliable and cost effective global managed service.