In the last few years there has been a considerable increase in the number of ground transportation services available in the market for travellers to choose from, including traditional taxi services to app-based ride services, the question corporate clients often ask themselves is: “Who should we choose to provide us with a safe , reliable and cost effective global managed ground transportation service?”
To help corporate clients answer this question, GroundScope have listed 10 ways we differentiate our service from the competition.
1. ONE STOP SHOP
GroundScope is a truly “One Stop Shop” for all corporate ground transport requirements. We can provide taxis, executive cars, mini buses and coaches.
2. A FULLY MANAGED GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERED TO AN AGREED SLA
- GroundScope take full responsibility for the service provided GroundScope’s service is available in over 500 cities
- GroundScope provides 24/7/365 Customer Support for all booking, billing or service issues
- There is no need for cash or credit cards whilst travelling as payment taken via the system after travel
3. DUTY OF CARE
GroundScope provide a duty of care to all corporate clients by vetting all our Service Partners to ensure that they are fully licensed and insured.
4. SAFE AND SECURE DATA STORAGE
All GroundScope staff are security vetted and all our data is held in a highly secure data storage facility.
5. A VENDOR NEUTRAL AND INDEPENDENT SERVICE
- GroundScope are vendor neutral and don’t own any vehicles.
- GroundScope is independently owned.
6. CONSOLIDATED NEGOTIATED RATES
GroundScope use our consolidated buying power to negotiate great rates which are passed onto all our clients. As part of our service, we negotiate cost effective rates with Service Providers on behalf of our clients.
7. LARGEST GLOBAL CONTENT AND CHOICE OF SERVICE PROVIDER
- GroundScope provide a service in over 500 cities globally.
- Travellers can select the Service Partner of their choice.
- Clients can book taxis, executive cars, people carriers, mini-buses and coaches.
- Clients preferred Service Partners can be set up on our booking platform.
8. OUR TECHNOLOGY AND CHOICE OF BOOKING CHANNELS
Book online, via mobile, phone or email.
9. INDUSTRY-LEADING MANAGEMENT INFORMATION REPORT
GroundScope detailed managed information report includes:
- Spend by cost centre, division and country
- Spend by service provider
- Service levels
- Summary of customer service issues
- Environmental data, including carbon emissions
- Number of passengers in a vehicle
- Whether the trip was ride shared
- Waiting Time
- Customer Issues
- Vehicle type: standard, executive, electrical/hybrid
10. GROUNDSCOPE’S BUSINESS CULTURE
We have an open, professional, can do, customer service driven culture.
To learn more about GroundScope services and how we can support your organisation, please contact us.